Thunder Dome 2
Be the first to review this product
Availability: Out of stock
* Vertical cross system: 4 poles connected perpendicularly by a cross socket. This allows the pole to bulge outside; therefore, you have more room than a conventional system. Poles and socket are connected by elastic cords for easy pitching.
* DAC Featherlite NSL poles lighter than traditional aluminum tent
* Fas-tec buckles make it simple to secure the rain fly and adjust tension
* Mushroom shaped end cap for securing the poles in the grometts
* Seam sealed bath tub construction for better watter proofness
* Two Inner pockets
* Reflective guylines help you find your tent at night
* Capacity: 2 persons
* Floor Dimension: L 85" x W 51" H 42"
* Floor area: 30.1 sq ft
* Vestibule area: 8.9 sq ft
* Tent body: 40-denier rip-stop nylon
* Floor: 40-denier rip-stop nylon (2,000 mm waterproof polyurethane coating)
* Rain Fly: 30-denier rip-stop nylon (1,500 mm waterproof polyurethane coating)
* Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL 9.0 mm aluminum base alloy 7001
* 13 Stakes: 7075 aluminum alloy
* Color: Forest
* Packaged Weight:4 lbs.
Minimum weight: 3 lbs. 7 oz.
Light and Fast option: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
Packaged weight includes: tent body, rain fly, pole, 13 stakes, guy lines, and stuff sacks.
Minimum weight includes: tet body, rain fly, and pole.
Light and Fast option includes: rain fly, pole, 9 stakes, guy lines, and stuff sacks.